Outdoor Enclosure U36
- Outdoor Enclosure U36
- Designed for the placement and operation of uninterruptible power supply equipment.
- Free space for equipment – 36U.
- Vandal-proof housing is resistant to corrosion due to high-quality materials.
- Degree of protection: IP66.
- The equipment operation comfort is provided by the air conditioner from 1000W to 1500W.
- Operation of the equipment throughout the year in the temperature range from -40 to +50
- Energy efficiency due to improved thermal insulation
- Resistance to hacking
- The cabinet is prepared for connection and start-up in the shortest possible time on the site
- Remote cabinet climate monitoring and control
- Other devices monitoring and managing
- Height: 1900 mm
- Width: 700 / 800 / 900 mm
- Depth: 800 / 1000 mm
Technical characteristics of a case
- Body material: Sheet steel /Zinc-plated /Aluminium
- Coating: RAL 7035
- Type of instalation: floor
- Number of climatic zones: 1 / 2
AC 220V cooling and heating systems
- AC air conditioner
- Cooling capacity: 600W /1000W /2000W
- Heating power: 1000W /1500W
- Supply voltage: 220-240V ~50/60Hz
- Overall dimension: 546x315x175 /745х445х200
DC 48V cooling and heating systems
- DC air conditioner
- Cooling capacity: 600W /1000W /1500W
- Heating power: ——–
- Supply voltage: -48V
- Overall dimension: 546x315x175 /793х381х175 /1112х412х175
DescriptionU36 – floor-mounted climate cabinet 36U, standard options for 600 mm, 800 mm and 1,000 mm in depth, 700 mm, 800 mm and 900 mm in width. Access and maintenance of the equipment are organized from the door side. The technology of reusable bending of metal in the production of the product – provides a double margin of the product safety and enhanced protection against damage to the equipment.
Depending on the customer’s requirements, we offer housing for your conditions and needs.
- Sheet steel – housing with black metal with powder coating, gives a guarantee for operation for 10 years;
- Zinc-plated – galvanized metal with powder coating increases corrosion resistance up to 25 years;
- Aluminum – lightens the weight of the housing by 2.5 times.